By using our Products you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Products: Any websites and mobile applications developed as an integral part of our Products ecosystem. These include but are not limited to:
– Wasted Ink Space Alexa Skill and Google Assistant Action
– The Weekly Comet Website, Alexa Skill and Flash Briefing
– Up and Up Alexa Skill and Google Assistant Action
– Central Jersey Community News Alexa Skill
– The Wastedinkspace.com website and the Wastedinkspace.com Store
- We / Us – Wastedinkspace.com
- As a visitor or member of the Products, you agree with the following terms and conditions. You do so in visiting the Products, by using the Products, or by registering as a member.
- We can change these conditions at any time.
- By registering you agree that you are providing true, accurate, current and complete information, and that you have the legal competence to complete such an agreement.
- You must be 18 years or older to register.
- We are at liberty to cancel your membership at any time, for any reason and without previous warning.
- We may cease to provide the service, as well as block or delete a membership at any time and without warning.
- In the case of conflict with one or more other (non) members, we will not be liable for any damages, of any kind, in the present or in the future that are the result of said conflict.
- All public data must not be in violation of any law or statute. You explicitly accept this statement and you are responsible (according to civil and criminal law) for the data, text and pictures that you publish.
- All data you upload or post must not violate or infringe upon the rights of authors, patents or trademarks, or the intellectual, privacy, personality or publicity rights of a third party.
- All data you upload or post may not be misleading, threatening, defamatory or tormenting.
- Photos uploaded may not contain nudity or adult content.
- All data you upload may be used for public display on any site owned or operated by us or for the promotion of any site owned or operated by us.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Products. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- Your data may be shared with law enforcement or other government agencies where there is a legal requirement for us to do so.
- All personal data supplied to us during the sign up process will be retained until such time as your account is deleted, or your account is deemed to be inactive. An account is considered inactive if you have not logged in to it for a period of 1 year.
- After your account has been deleted, we may retain your email address on file to enable us to see that a previous relationship existed, this would be deemed a legitimate interest under EU law.
As an individual you have the right under EU law to request the following:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing.
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions you can contact us via email: email@example.com
Last updated: 30 July 2020